Kathi Koll’s passion and spirit shine. Her story is a stellar example of a life fully lived despite devastating circumstances. You will love her and the way she makes us see the path through the caregiving to a fuller life of love and understanding.
Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker | Founder of Susan G. Komen
I believe we all need a mega-dose of whatever is in Kathi Koll’s emotional tool box.
Lucie Arnaz, Golden Globe-nominated | Emmy Award-winning actress
As part of its work, The Kathi Koll Foundation offers a community outreach program to help educate and support family caregivers and their families as they navigate through the range of issues that care arise while caregiving.
Program topics include:
- When you never thought it could happen to you
- Living life after a medical challenge
- The immense anxiety that accompanies a catastrophic health event
- How to manage the expectations of loved ones
- Adjusting to a “new normal”
- Working toward new, simpler goals
- How to improve a patient’s emotional care
- Managing caregiver depression and guilt
- Finding happiness and learning how to love life again